The all new SG 1400 is heavily constructed cast iron machine for today’s automotive high performance shops.
Now you can resurface all popular cast iron, aluminium, diesel Cylinder heads with steel pre-combustion chambers and Blocks at full grinder speeds in a reduced processing times.
Well tested solution as the rigid cast iron base and the table slides on prismatic guides at continuous lubrication.
Infinitely variable table traverse producing the exact surface finish desired for the wide range of gasket materials used.
Belt driven precision Ball Screw ensures smooth operation and more constant speed even at slow feed.
The spindle motor rotates at variable speed controlled by inverter (Siemens SINAMICS V20)
A user friendly control commands are located on a swing arm control panel and includes the rapid power feed of the head.
Commands allows for operation in manual, semi-automatic and programmable automatic modes.
• Low voltage electric controls (24V)
• Ball Screw Driven Variable Speed Table
• Power Column with Ball Screw
• Motorized raise and lower of the grinding head
• Variable head spindle speed with digital read-out
• 16” (405 mm) Grinding wheel with 10 grinding segments.
• Brazed tip milling tool for aluminium
• Manual / Auto Return / Continuous working cycle
• Grinding wheel dresser
• Dial Depth Indicator
• Cooling system complete of pump and cooling tank
• Swing arm control panel
• Safety guard with polycarbonate shield
• Automatic Central Lubrication System
• Pair of parallel supports
• Large + Small clamps (2+2 pcs.)
• Grinding wheel extractor
• Grinding wheel balancing arbor
• Oil for slides (1 lt.)
• Emulsible fluid (1 lt.)
• Wrench set
• Instruction manual
• Painted with standard grey colours RAL 7040 and RAL 7015. Extra charge for other colours available upon request.
• Safety guard with sliding doors confirming CE standard
• Adjustable universal support for heads (with parallels)
• Adjustable universal support for heads (with steel plate), complete of 2 adjustable jacks
• V-Block adjustable universal fixture
• Flywheel grinding device with cup grindwheel
• Motor-driven rotary table Ø 390 mm