The flat and V-shaped sliding plates on the base are moored in such a way that an optimum and smooth displacement of the table is obtained. This is a well-known and tested solution by us.
The Comec RP1300 is full of innovative solutions, such as:
- Table feed through a recirculating ball screw with adjustable speed feed.
- Inverter for spindle smooth speed regulation
- Automatic cycle for milling operations
The Comec RP1300 comes standard with a segment holding plate for grinding cast iron or aluminum cylinder heads with pre-chambers and with an aluminum surface treatment tool.
Other accessories are available on demand, such as:
- A milling cutter plate with eight inserts
- The CBN-PCD tool holder for high speed resurfacing or cast iron and aluminum.